Fiber coupled LED light source UV-VIS-NIR
The fiber coupled LED light source that is essential in every university, laboratory, research centre or I+D department. COB has been designed and developed by PYROISTECH for the every day tasks. It is a LED light source that stands out for being silent, compact and with a design that will not be missed. COB has been optimized in order to maximize the power coupled into the optical fiber and counts with a wide range of configuration options, suitable for fluorescence measurements, absorption, transmission or colorimetry, and with applications in education, engineering, chemistry or biology.
- From 270 nm to 940 nm. UV-VIS-NIR
- Operation in continuous or pulsed mode
- Adjustable power in both modes
- Output connector SMA or FC
- Stable in the whole spectral range
- Compact (10.5 x 11.5 x 8cm)
- Light (500 g)
- Silent (no fan required)
- Quality materials for a long life
- Suitable for absorption, transmission, fluorescence or colorimetry measurements.
* Measured with an optical fiber (core diameter 600μm 0.22NA)
If you are looking for a LED light source with another wavelength or other power requirements, although it isn’t among our products, do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to find a solution that suits your needs.
Examples of application
On the left, it is shown a fiber optic reflection setup where the ultraviolet source COB-365 is used as excitation. It is a sensing system for the detection of mercury ions in aqueous media using fluorescence.
To learn more, please see our following post.