Fiber coupled Halogen light source
The fiber coupled Halogen light source that is essential in every university, laboratory, research centre or I+D department. TAKHI has been designed and developed by PYROISTECH for the every day tasks. It is a Halogen light source that stands out for being compact and with a design that will not be missed. TAKHI has been optimized in order to maximize the power coupled into the optical fiber and is suitable for fluorescence measurements, absorption, transmission or colorimetry; with applications in education, engineering, chemistry or biology.
- From 300 nm to 2000 nm
- SMA output connector
- Stable in the whole spectral range
- Compact (10.5 x 11.5 x 8 cm)
- Ventilation system: 2 fans
- Light (500 g)
- Quality materials for a long life
- Suitable for absorption, transmission, fluorescence or colorimetry measurements.
This page is under construction.
More information about our new TAKHI Halogen light source will be given once we return to our normal activity.