The personalized fiber-coupled SLED broadband light source
FJORD is the SLED broadband light source designed and developed by PYROISTECH to provide a personalized spectral response to the applications of the most demanding users, offering the possibility of combining up to 8 modules to choose from high power SLED, and including in addition to this the option of adding an extra module to control the power of each SLED individually. Its compact, silent and sturdy design allows its integration in whatever type of application, covering a wide range of possibilities, from optical laboratories, fiber optics testing, Bragg grating interrogation, tomography, or industrial sensors among others.
- Configurable spectral bandwidth (up to 8 different SLED available from the table below).
- Max. optical power (fiber 8μm) 5dBm*
- Short stabilization time <1 min
- High performance model with touch screen and remote control through USB connection
- Compact, light and silent
- High quality materials for a durable product.
- Configurable output connector FC-PC/FC-APC
- Option of controlling the power of each SLED independently
- Dimensions 18 x 5 x 12.7 cm*
- Temperature controlled ±0.1ºC
*This value may vary with the number and model of the SLEDs
Preview your desired output spectrum with the Fjord configuration tool. Choose up to 8 SLEDs and see the combined spectrum. Please fill the form to download it.
Most demanded sources
In adittion to our custom FJORD light sources, we also offer preconfigured SLED sources with the most demanded spectra among our customers.
This configuration offers an optical power that covers between 1200nm and 1600nm with only 2 SLEDs.Click on the icon to see the source’s datasheet